New Place





I'm so sorry for the delay in posts, I have been in the process of moving from my Uncle's living room to an apartment! I'm really blessed to have family that allowed me to stay with them until I got on my feet and through constant prayer I'm really excited to tell you guys that I have a place. Its a really beautiful 3 bedroom apartment in Los Angeles that I'm sharing with a roomie.  These pics were taken in front of my new pad. As an apology for my absence, I got a little creative with my pics. Tell me what you think! Click 'Read More' for more photos!










Shoes: Steve Madden | Jeans: Levi | Shirt: Forever 21 | Sunglasses: Kensie

9 comments:

  1. awesome style, love your blog

    would love to feature this look on thursday on my blog! let me know if thats cool and ill link your blog back...fashionbyhe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new place! I like the picture effects.
    Cute outfit; purple is one of my favorite colors and I love seeing people wear it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vintage look and feel...so mod...so cute! Congrats on your new pad and new venture! There's power in prayer!

    Much love,
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous this scarf looks amazing on you and I love all the colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. So PRETTY! Love the scarf and bright purple top and esp love how these white skinnies look on you, I have to go out and find a pair now :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the apartment and very cute outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look :) Reminds me of the 60's lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like my brother's apt in Beverly Hills. Have you seen a fire engine red car around? :)

    ReplyDelete