The Black Straps


Excited that its getting really warm lately. Californians keep telling me I need to appreciate the warm weather, because during the summer it gets really hot!! So in appreciation to warm weather, I'm going to take a stroll in Beverly Hills today. See what all the talk is about :-) Click 'Read More' for more photos!






I bought this shirt from H&M last year. But you can find a VERY similar one here
.

I purchased these pants at Marshalls, but here is a similar pair here.




As a street style blogger, its really hard to find a peaceful area to take pictures. However, these little girls were so cute and sweet. They asked me to take their picture, and became super excited when they found out it would go on a blog. Lol.





The sandals are actually from Forever 21! Great price! I purchased them 2 years ago, so I couldn't find a price friendly similar pair for you all :-(


I paired my outfit with a Bebe yellow leather jacket I purchased almost 3 years ago. I found a similar one here, there are only a few left!


1 comment:

  1. Love the look and blog. All of your post are so chic and your hair is so cute! Plus your from the DMV. Definitely following!
    Trisha Renee
    Fasionaccordingtothemenu.com

    ReplyDelete